Another Thing To Love About Kentucky Summers: Grapes!
These are seedless champagne grapes, deliciously tart-sweet. Their skins pop just a little when I eat them.
Never mind the champagne. Here's your recipe:
- Chill. (Optional)
You want cheap thrills?
- After step 3, put the grapes on a small cookie sheet.
You want blissful excess?
- After step 4, pick grapes off the stems into a small bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon creme fraiche, sour cream, full fat Greek yogurt, or Mascarpone cheese.
- Add two teaspoons excellent Sherry.
- Stir carefully, thoroughly.
You don't get Savoring Kentucky posts by email, but you would like to, free? Here is our 110 percent no spam guarantee and email subscription information.
The world is coming to visit central Kentucky this year for the Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games. To help our visitors know more about Kentucky's food and food ways, Savoring Kentucky is rolling out 116 Savory Kentucky Bites, one for each of the 100 days before WEG begins, and 16 for the days during WEG, September 25 - October 10. Today's Savory Bite is number 39.